Sunday, October 11, 2009

Capturing Fall Colors


An artist captures the fall colors at Codman Farm from the community garden. Do you remember spring and summer?

8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

As always, that's a very good shot and the colours are gorgeous. I wish we could see more of her work!

Cafe Pasadena said...

It was a great weekend of baseball, but I digress...

I remember spring & summer. But for me the last quarter of the year sprints past the fastest.

Lowell said...

I knew I'd seen this place not too long ago! A bit different now, though. You seem to have a plethora of vistas for the artistically creative!

It's all so beautiful!

Antjas said...

Jacob, You also have a plethora of vistas. Do painters not take advantage it them?

B SQUARED said...

A distant memory right now. Fall is fading fast, as well. Snowed here last night. Time to head south.

Rob said...

Art creating art captured as art. I only wish autumn would last 4 mre months.

Tash said...

Great composition - would make a wonderful painting :)
The colors are just splendid.

EG CameraGirl said...

I remember spring but I don't think there was a summer...not this year.