Featuring Sudbury, Massachusetts and its neighboring towns located west of Boston, distinctly different but steeped in a common history.
It's been a while since I could dress like that! I's maybe 3C and raining in Tungelsta today!
A great way to enjoy a beautiful day.
Great stonewall - must have been one very rocky field.Is this route 126?N
why weren't you biking?
Wonderfully composed photo...and it really does capture the sense of autumn...it's very much like an impressionist painting.
Great drywall, nice composition with the patch of vivid color of the cyclist so different from the natural hues of fall.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's been a while since I could dress like that! I's maybe 3C and raining in Tungelsta today!
A great way to enjoy a beautiful day.
Great stonewall - must have been one very rocky field.
Is this route 126?
N
why weren't you biking?
Wonderfully composed photo...and it really does capture the sense of autumn...it's very much like an impressionist painting.
Great drywall, nice composition with the patch of vivid color of the cyclist so different from the natural hues of fall.
Post a Comment