Monday, June 29, 2009

Clock Tower


This is the view my father wakes up to every morning at his nursing home. The Clock Tower at Market Hall is located in the center of town and is one of Peterborough's most recognizable landmarks.

7 comments:

VP said...

Not a bad view, a really beautiful clock tower.

B SQUARED said...

A beautiful site but I'm sure he would rather awake at home.

Anonymous said...

I would just be happy to wake up to a blue sky for a change. Be grateful that you are not in Sudbury!

Lowell said...

Lovely photograph. Does your father enjoy this view? At least he doesn't have to look at his watch to know what time it is!

Antjas said...

B Squared you hit the nail right on the head, he would rather wake up on his farm where I am staying. Today I got to see 2 piliated woodpeckers, 2 sandhill cranes, a family of 7 raccoons scurrying up a tree to get away from me and 2 deer, not to mention 100 acres of green fields and countless blue herons.
Jacob, you're right, he doesn't need to use his watch!

Tash said...

I am glad that you can stay at the farm. The view of the clocktower (my favorite structures) is very impressive.
Mnogo pozdravi svog tatu od mene.

EG CameraGirl said...

I know that clock tower!