Very nice, Antjas. These are quite elegant; snazzy, even. Nice photo, too!
By the by, we haven't sold our house yet...we've had it on the market for about two weeks and have had 6-7 people come through with realtors, and two have come back twice...so, we're hopeful, but nothing solid at this time.
That's so pretty - I never would of thought of that! I like the shot with the three windows & windowboxes together.
If you have a chance, visit Merisi in Austria - she talks about St. Nicholas and Krampus. http://merisi.blogspot.com/
At my grandmother's, I used to put a long stocking by the bed - and find it filled with oranges and candy on St. Nicks.
Yup, I's b-day is today. (My mom's sister calls him Nick.) The flight photo was taken on Saturday (his regular flight day) and was taken by a student in the other plane with a cell phone. I didn't explain that very well.
4 comments:
Almost every your photo makes me want to paint it. same situation again :-)
Very nice, Antjas. These are quite elegant; snazzy, even. Nice photo, too!
By the by, we haven't sold our house yet...we've had it on the market for about two weeks and have had 6-7 people come through with realtors, and two have come back twice...so, we're hopeful, but nothing solid at this time.
Maybe tomorrow?
Hope you have a great week!
Very attractive window boxes! I like a place with spirit.
That's so pretty - I never would of thought of that! I like the shot with the three windows & windowboxes together.
If you have a chance, visit Merisi in Austria - she talks about St. Nicholas and Krampus.
http://merisi.blogspot.com/
At my grandmother's, I used to put a long stocking by the bed - and find it filled with oranges and candy on St. Nicks.
Yup, I's b-day is today. (My mom's sister calls him Nick.) The flight photo was taken on Saturday (his regular flight day) and was taken by a student in the other plane with a cell phone. I didn't explain that very well.
Post a Comment